While we hope that you are happy with your purchases from Outdoor International, returns are available. Outdoor International supplies Belstaff products online, therefore we share a similar returns policy.
Complimentary returns are offered on all online purchases and are included in the cost of shipping. All returns must comply with the following:
• To return a full price purchase you must submit a returns authorisation request within 14 days of receipt of the order.
• To return a sales purchase you must submit a returns authorisation request within 7 days of receipt of the order.
• It is not currently possible to return an online order to a store.
• All returned merchandise must retain all of its original packaging and security tags. We are unable to accept your goods back without the security tag. We do not accept worn, used, altered or damaged merchandise.
• You must have the original commercial invoice that you received with your order, to give to the courier who is making the collection.
MAKING A RETURN
All returns require a returns authorisation number (RAN) which will be provided by our customer service team.
To obtain a returns authorisation number please contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your order number and details of the item that you wish to return. We will then see that this information is passed straight on to the relevant department.
A returns authorisation number will be provided by the customer service team. This number must be written clearly on the returns form which is included within your original order. Only one authorisation code is required per order.
1. For each order you wish to return, complete the following details on the returns form provided with your order:
- Fill in the Returns Authorisation Number (RAN)?
- Fill in the Product Code, Colour and quantity you are returning ?
- Fill in the relevant returns reason code from the list provided?
- Please give us any additional comments or feedback to help us improve our service
2. Detach the returns slip at the bottom of the despatch note and enclose it inside your parcel, making sure your parcel is securely packaged.
3. Contact us to arrange a complimentary courier collection; we cannot accept liability for any items that are not returned via our courier service.
4. Hand the original commercial invoice that arrived with your order to the courier collection driver who collects your parcel. Without this invoice, we are not able to guarantee that additional duties will not be charged.
5. Keep your courier collection record safe as we cannot be held liable for returns which are lost or damaged in transit without this. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the dedicated customer service team who will be happy to help.
ON RECEIPT OF YOUR RETURN
You order will usually be refunded within 7 days of receipt into the UK Distribution Centre. Please note that the original shipping charge is non-refundable.
All refunds will be processed back onto the original payment method. If there is a problem with your return the customer service team will contact you directly by telephone, if you have provided these details, or via email.
Once your refund has been processed you will receive email notification confirming the details of your return.
If your return was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, refunds will be paid in the same currency as purchase.
Note: Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be slightly higher or lower than the original price paid.